Spring Fling Diva Dash
Sunday, April 28, 2013 9 a.m. Jefferson Elementary 1201 10th Avenue NE Rochester, MN (see map)
Final Stretch, Inc. is working with the MN Ovarian Cancer Alliance while creating a race just for women. This race’s location was chosen for its beautiful trails, large sprawling park, and panoramic lake views. Both events will wind through the trails of Silver Lake Park and surrounding areas of Rochester.
Sunday, April 28, 2013
9 a.m. Jefferson Elementary
1201 10th Avenue NE Rochester, MN (see map)
Spring Fling Expo
Saturday, April 27
Rochester Recreation Center
2 – 6 p.m.
Before you take your mark at the Spring Fling, stop by the Rochester Recreation Center for the Spring Fling Expo. Race packet pick-up will be offered at this event, along with health and fitness vendors and a table staffed with members of the Ladies of sTeal, MOCA’s Rochester group.
We encourage you to stop by and learn more about MOCA’s Rochester group.
$5 of each registration fee will benefit MOCA
By setting up a Friends Asking Friends fundraising page, your donations allow MOCA to:
- Fund research aimed at discovering an early detection test, better treatment and a cure for ovarian cancer. To date MOCA has funded over 40 research projects.
- Reach thousands of physicians & medical students to help them identify ovarian cancer symptoms.
- Sponsor Twin Cities, Rochester, Brainerd, St. Cloud and surrounding areas support groups.
- Inform hundreds of survivors, caregivers, family and friends at MOCA Community Education Meetings.
- Present Public Education Programs throughout the state, at health fairs, community centers, libraries, churches, hospitals, women’s groups, golf events and more.
These donations are made to the Minnesota Ovarian Cancer Alliance (MOCA), a 501©(3) organization.
For more information or to register for the Spring Fling Diva Run in Rochester, visit Final Stretch, Inc.