- Community Ed Archives – 2014
- Community Ed Archives – 2013
- Community Ed Archives – 2012
- Community Ed Archives – 2011
- Community Ed Archives – 2010
- Community Ed Archives – 2009
- Community Ed Archives – 2008
- Community Ed Archives – 2006
- Community Ed Archives – 2005
- Community Ed Archives – 2004 and earlier
MOCA Living Well Meetings
Saturday, February 28th – 1-4 pm
Our guest speakers will provide guidance on complex legal issues you may experience as an ovarian cancer survivor.
Essential Documents – Wills, Health Care Directives, and Power of Attorney
- Mary Ebb, Mary Ebb Law, LLC
Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI) and SSI
- Anne Quincy, Legal Aid
Employment Rights – What Should You Know?
- Presented by Cancer Legal Line
1:00 – Check-in begins
1:30-3:15 – Presentations
3:15-3:45 – Q & A and adjournment
Roseville Library (map)
2180 North Hamline Ave.
Roseville, MN 55113
MOCA hosts several educational meetings each year for ovarian cancer survivors, family members, and friends. These meetings are free and open to the public. We’ll provide light refreshments, and you’ll have a chance to socialize and meet other survivors.
These meeting are designed for women, their families, and their friends at any stage of ovarian cancer diagnosis, treatment and survivorship. Meetings are free and open to the public.
For more information, please contact the Community and Support Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.