Community Education Meetings
MOCA hosts several educational meetings each year for ovarian cancer survivors, family members and friends. These meetings are free and open to the public. We provide light refreshments, and you’ll have a chance to socialize and meet other survivors.
The MOCA Living Well public education series is designed to help you live well during all stages of an ovarian cancer diagnosis. These meeting are designed for women, their families and friends at any stage of ovarian cancer diagnosis, treatment and survivorship. Meetings are free and open to the public. Click on the link below to register.
Tuesday, February 18
7001 York Ave.
Edina, MN 55435
Presenter: Dt. June LaValleur
Community Ed Meeting Archives
Information, presentations and handouts are often available from previous meetings. Click the links below to see what’s available online. For more information, please contact the Community and Support Program Manager at email@example.com.
- Understanding the Basics of Hereditary
Breast and Ovarian Cancer powerpoint presentation
- Ovarian cancer: Treatment and Prevention
- What’s New in Ovarian Cancer? powerpoint presentations
- Long Term Care after Cancer powerpoint presentations
- Legal Issues for Ovarian Cancer Survivors handouts and video presentations
- Long term care after cancer
- Community Ed Archives – 2012
- Community Ed Archives – 2011
- Community Ed Archives – 2010
- Community Ed Archives – 2009
- Community Ed Archives – 2008
- Community Ed Archives – 2006
- Community Ed Archives – 2005
- Community Ed Archives – 2004 and earlier