MOCA Awards Night
Tuesday, November 9 @ 6:30 pm
You’re invited to join us for an evening to celebrate the MOCA community at the 2021 MOCA Awards Night on Tuesday, November 9 at the Wilder Foundation in St. Paul. Registration begins at 6:30 p.m. Our program will start at 7:00 p.m.
We’ll honor all those who have supported MOCA this year, including our top HOM Teal Strides for Ovarian Cancer fundraisers. We’ll also present our MOCA Dream Awards, health care awards and nursing scholarships!
- Hear inspiring stories from women receiving our MOCA Dream Awards.
- Learn about new research advancements as we present MOCA’s Fall 2021 Research Awards.
- Watch as we honor our top HOM Teal Strides for Ovarian Cancer fundraisers!
- Don’t miss our nursing scholarship and award presentations!
- Shop the MOCA store for your favorite teal items!
MOCA Awards Night is free and open to the public. Pre-registration is requested. Light refreshments will be served.
MOCA will be following guidance from the CDC and Minnesota Department of Health for this event to protect our community. Please check back to this page for updates. MOCA supporters not in attendance may watch the program on Facebook Live.