HOM Teal Drive for Ovarian Cancer
Saturday, September 12, 2020
Thank you for being willing to volunteering!
We couldn’t do this event without you!
Shift and event timing:
6:00 to 8:00 AM – Set up and signage volunteers
7:30 AM to 12:00 PM – Parking and greeting volunteers
8:00 AM – First drive opens
8:30 AM to 1:30 PM – Course marshal volunteers
9:00 AM – First program
9:30 AM – Approximate start of first parade
11:00 AM – Second drive opens
12:00 PM – Second program
12:00 to 2:00 PM – Clean up volunteers
12:30 PM – Approximate start of second parade
12:30 to 2:00 PM – Signage volunteers
- All registration AND item pick up will be done prior to the event.
- All volunteers are required to wear masks at the event.
- We are unable to bring in food, so please pack snacks for yourself.
- We will provide bottled water and a port-a-potty for volunteers.
- Set up: help set up the event space, including signage
- Signage: help set up and take down signage around the event space
- Parking: following the direction of State Fair staff, assist attendees in parking safely in the Midway parking lot.
- Greeter: greet entering cars checking for the white registration flags
- Course Marshal: cheer along the parade route and keep cars on course (feel free to create thank you signs and we will provide teal pom poms)
- Clean up: help pack up the event