Interested in donating your time and talent to MOCA’s mission? MOCA can always use your help!
Our volunteers are the heart of MOCA! Whether you have special skills or just want to roll up your sleeves and pitch in, MOCA can use your help.
There are many ways to volunteer for MOCA:
- Share our message and raise symptom awareness at health fairs.
- Volunteer your time at MOCA events or serve on an event committee.
- Raise awareness by using the MOCA float in a community parade.
- We also occasionally use volunteers in the MOCA office.
- We also have a need for events and marketing/communications interns in our office.
To learn more and share your time and talents, please email our office to let us know you are interested in volunteering and we will be in touch.