MOCA Job Openings
Date Entry Specialist
Mission and Purpose
Contribute and further MOCA’s mission:
- To create an awareness regarding early warning signs that may be indicative of ovarian cancer.
- To create and promote resources for support, networking, and education for women diagnosed with ovarian cancer and their families.
- To unite and educate individuals, the medical community, and organizations to achieve earlier diagnosis, better treatment and a cure for ovarian cancer.
- To advance ovarian cancer research toward earlier diagnosis, better treatment and a cure.
- Responsible for accurate and timely donor appreciation and acknowledgement correspondence
- Perform data entry in Raiser’s Edge, QGive, OneCause and RE NXT database software
- Key survivor data, new constituents, and donor contributions
- Update constituent info (new mailing address, email, DNC, etc.)
- Update letter templates in the database as they are developed
- Update database funds, campaigns and packages as needed
- Generate mapping system in ImportOmatic to import outside data into Raiser’s Edge
- Create and maintain database queries for mail, gifts, data cleanup and email lists in all database software
- Import gifts and registrations into Raiser’s Edge as needed
- Follow up with members on gift and registration issues
- Audit and correct data entry issues
- Collaborate with the Operations Manager and document new database procedures
- Assist the Operations and Membership Manager as needed
- Monitor the MOCA Store report of purchased items and send merchandise to customers
- Reception duties including answering incoming phone calls and greeting visitors
- Assist with website updates as needed
- Provide support to staff members on department projects (copy, fax, file, etc.)
- Assist at MOCA events as needed
- Assist members with organizational / database questions
- Bi-weekly supply inventory
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous data entry experience
- 50 wpm typing ability
- Experience working in an office or non-profit environment
- Previous responsibility for database gift entry and acknowledgements
- Previous experience with Raiser’s Edge required
- ImportOmatic highly preferred
- Experience with QGiv or OneCause beneficial
- Experience with Word and Excel
- Positive, cooperative and team-oriented
- Accurate, detail-oriented and responsible
- Ability to prioritize and complete assigned projects on time
- Occasional night or weekend hours
Additional position information
- Position reports directly to the Operations and Membership Manager.
- This position can be full or part-time, 20-40 hours per week. There is some flexibility with regard to hours worked.
- Position is classified as regular, non-exempt. Please provide salary requirements with resume.
Please email resumes to Constance White at email@example.com. No phone calls, please.